Selasa, November 15, 2011

" WILL YOU MARRY ME ? " :')

It's been a while and now i know
That i can never ever let you go
From the first time we met and your first hello

I knew you're the one where my heart will grow

You are my dream..the angel from the sky
Who showed me what life is and how I can cry
How I can have someone who I can always rely
To be there forever and never say goodbye

The one I can hug when I am in need
The one who give love.. that no one can exceed
The one who'll shed tears ...if my heart ever bleed
The one I have wanted..to share my life with...

So,Now i ask you this ...will please you take my hand
And be the person... who will always understand
I want to grow old with you..i'm down in one knee
You're the only one I'll ask..."will you marry me?"...






Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan